2020 Winter Conference & Trade Show
January 21-23, 2020
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, New York
The annual Winter Conference and Trade Show is the largest gathering of Superintendents, Commissioners and their Staff in New York state looking for innovative and cost-effective solutions. Whether you’re marketing objectives is to introduce new products or services, strengthen your relationship with existing clients or prospecting for new business, you need to be at this exclusive event. We host a strong program with many educational sessions that will appeal to all Superintendents and Commissioners working to improve their County Highway Departments and Services.
- Present up-to-date methods and techniques for the new construction, maintenance and repair of county streets, roads and highways.
- Teach timely, need-to-know management concepts and practices for equipment and personnel.
- Present up-to-date methods and techniques for the new construction, maintenance and repair ofinvolved in maintenance tasks and responsibilities.
- Offer technical information for discussion.
- Provide an opportunity to share solutions to common problems.
- Allow important time for colleague to colleague networking and problem solving.
Exhibiting is the Most Cost-Effective Way to:
- Gain access to Superintendents, Commissioners & their staff, Transportation Directors, Engineers, Land Surveyors, and anyone interested in building/maintaining local roads, all in one location!
- Meet face-to-face and interact with prospective clients.
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers.
- Forge strategic partnerships and develop future sales leads.
- Heighten brand awareness.
- Promote your new product launches.
- Stand out from your competition.
- Demonstrate products and services.
- Attend educational sessions on the latest developments in the industry.
Who should attend?
- Superintendents, Commissioners & their staff.
- Transportation Directors.
- Land Surveyors.
- Anyone interested in building and maintaining local roads!
registration information NOW available