Transportation infrastructure is vital to New York’s success. The state’s county roads and bridges are a critical part of that system. As part of NYSCHSA’s mission, advocating for beneficial funding for local roads and bridges is a top priority.
You can visit the New York State DOT website to find information on the following funding programs and projects:
- Emergency Relief Program
- Consolidated Local Streets & Highway Improvement Program (CHIPS)
- Locally Administered Federal Aid Projects
- Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
- Transportation Enhancement Program (TEP)
- Transportation Equity Act